The best way to lose weight is to use proven methods. The favorite diet has become popular among women.
The essence and principle of work
The "favorite" diet is a combination of different fasting days. Its principle is as follows:
- Meals should be separate, that is, you can eat only one type of food each day;
- Food should be strictly limited. This is one of the most difficult diets, but its result is justified;
- Eating is often required, but gradually. For example, you can eat a portion of 200 grams every three hours;
- The number of meals per day should be 5-6 times.
After seven days, the stomach shrinks and you need less food to fill it.
- Eating while on a diet is only allowed strictly according to the diet;
- It is allowed to drink clean water, mineral water without gas, herbal tea in any quantity;
- On drinking days, don't drink juices and other sweet liquids;
- During the diet period, fruit and vegetable salads are allowed. In no case should you stuff them with sauce, sour cream or mayonnaise. You can limit yourself to just one tablespoon of oil;
- It is not recommended to sweeten and salt dishes.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be taken along.
During the diet period, fruit and vegetable salads are allowed.
schedule of days
The favorite diet is a sequence of vegetable, fruit, drink and protein days in a specific order. Each of them has its own characteristics.
On this day, only drinking food may be taken, and in unlimited quantities. This list includes plain water, freshly squeezed vegetable juices (pumpkin, beets, carrots), mineral water, herbal teas, compotes.
If the liquid seems sweet or saturated, you can dilute it by half with water. You can also use kefir or plain yogurt. A day of drinking is very beneficial for the body, it removes excess toxins and toxins, helps to reduce weight. For prevention outside of the diet, such days can be arranged once a week.
A day of drinking is very beneficial for the body, it removes excess toxins and toxins, helps to reduce weight.
On this day you can only eat vegetable friends. And you can eat them in absolutely any form: raw, boiled or baked. You can not fry food during cooking, add salt and various spices. Women argue that it is best to eat cabbage (broccoli, cauliflower, white cabbage). This vegetable cleanses the body, fills it with vitamins and rejuvenates it. Corn and potatoes must not be eaten on this day.
On this day it is preferable to eat foods that promote fat burning - this is pineapple and grapefruit. It is also permissible to eat apples, pears, oranges, peaches, apricots, cherries, plums and cherries. There are also some limitations. Don't eat grapes and bananas on fruit day.
Protein day allows you to support the body weakened during the diet "in good shape". Many women neglect this day, believing that eating such a hearty meal can lead to weight gain. It is a mistake to think sobelieve that the body expends more energy processing protein than it takes in.
You can eat fish, but only boiled and skinless chicken. Beans, peas, lentils, seafood or egg whites also contain this useful substance. Salt is not recommended. If you want to give it a flavor, you can do it with the help of greens or lemon juice.
In addition to the main days, there is a mixed day at the very end of the diet. Its essence is that the body must be gradually taught to get used to a normal diet. You can eat vegetables, fruits and protein on this day. Make sure to drink as much clean water as possible.
The favorite diet is a sequence of vegetable, fruit, drink and protein days in a specific order.
Sample menu for 7 days
The entire "Favorite" diet, laid out for seven days, might look like this:
- First drinking day. For breakfast you can drink a glass of green tea, for lunch you can eat a small portion of chicken broth, for dinner you can drink a glass of kefir. If there is a feeling of weakness, you can drink a glass of milk in the evening.
- The second day is vegetables. breakfast - a light salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, lunch - a salad of carrots and beets, dinner - mashed vegetables soup;
- Third day - drinking (similar to the first day);
- The fourth day is fruit. Breakfast - a glass of juice or an orange, lunch - low-fat fruit yogurt, dinner - freshly squeezed juice and a baked apple;
- The fifth day is protein. breakfast - two eggs, lunch - boiled shrimp, dinner - boiled chicken;
- Day Six - Drink;
- The seventh day is mixed. Breakfast - milk porridge, lunch - vegetable soup, dinner - boiled fish.
Get off the diet
Diet "Favorite" is a fairly rigid diet. To prevent the lost weight from coming back, you need to get off properly:
- You can no longer pounce on food after seven days. The calorie content of dishes and the volume of servings should be increased gradually.
- The first day after the diet should look about the same as the seventh day of the diet;
- For the next month, it is recommended to eat low-calorie foods to finally consolidate the result.
If everything is done correctly, not only will the weight not return, but we will continue to lose weight.
How many kg can you lose
Nutritionists have calculated that with such a diet you can lose 7-10 kilograms in a week. In practice, only those women who gained more than 20 extra pounds could achieve such results. Girls with a little excess weight managed to lose 3-5 kilograms.
The following groups of people cannot be on the "beloved" diet:
- Pregnant woman;
- nursing mothers;
- people with impaired kidney and stomach function;
- Those who have a metabolic disorder;
- People with a diagnosis of heart disease, liver and blood vessels.
Such a rigid diet can lead to unpleasant consequences.
advantages and disadvantages
- You can lose weight quickly;
- The body is saturated with vitamins;
- There is no need to prepare complicated meals;
- The diet is simple, it's hard not to understand;
- There is no need to count calories.
Cons: hard to bear.